-
April 12th, 2005, 10:36 AM
#1
Inactive Member
DRINK UP!!!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 12, 2005 07:38 AM: Message edited by: -Dark Angel- ]</font>
-
April 12th, 2005, 10:37 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
April 12th, 2005, 10:39 AM
#3
Inactive Member
...isn't that my line? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Bah, no matter. Have some liquid refreshement! *slams mug full of...some...thing...in front of Ripper*
-
April 12th, 2005, 10:49 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Hi guys
[img]smile.gif[/img]
need to practice this morning.
Paid myself some studio times for tomorow and I don't want to spend cash for not beeing ready...
-
April 12th, 2005, 10:56 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
April 12th, 2005, 11:04 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I think Ripper turned into a caveman
[img]eek.gif[/img]
-
April 12th, 2005, 11:09 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Morning. Death doesn't bother me. It's that last minute hanging on that wears on you. Sometimes getting old really sucks.
-
April 12th, 2005, 11:13 AM
#8
Inactive Member
And here I thought that was cappacino foam!
GULP!
-
April 12th, 2005, 11:15 AM
#9
Inactive Member
morning everyone!!!! dammit DA.... where's my donuts [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
so i had to leave work yesterday cause of my back .... again [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] i went to the doc and she gave me a shot in my butt [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
April 12th, 2005, 11:31 AM
#10
Inactive Member
g'day, eh.
raining again here.
2 in a row.
yesterday was the day from hell.
today looks better, with maybe even a band practice in there...I don't remember the l;ast time we jammed. [img]redface.gif[/img]
Jor sent me some cool stuff, too.
there's a thread on the WB. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
and I'll stick with the coffee I brought with me, thanks. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks